Thursday, November 02, 2006

NaNoWriMo 2006 has Begun!!

I got started on my NaNoWriMo project yesterday, and stayed upuntil 1 am this morning working on it. This morning, however, I'm unexplainably obsessed with making a countdown ticker and other such nonsense, like this . . .



I did get some really fun research started this morning. One of my characters has a taste for booze, so I looked up all the flavors her favorite liqueur comes in. Nope, I haven't started hitting the sauce this early in the day, but I'm getting some great ideas for some of the weird concoctions she comes up with. I figure I'll try some of them during the next couple of weeks, either as rewards for hitting my daily word count goals or as a nice tonic for the writer's block. . . either way is fine with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home