Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Not much going on here, but I thought I'd make a quick post. You can tell fall is here, big time. The weather has turned cold, so you have to wrap up to go outside. The tree look pretty, though, with all the yellow leaves falling and blowing all over the ground. I like fall, so long as it isn't raining or too dang cold.

The big NaNoWriMo kicks off in one week. Anybody else out there trying that this year? It sounds like fun so I'm gonna give it a whirl, and I'm looking forward to it.

I only like half a sock having the blue October pair finished. I did buy yarn for knitting each of the kids a pair of mittens, so I need to get a pair of those cranked out before Halloween, too. Plus the damn Elizabeth Swan costume . . . but time limits can make a person get stuff finished, so we'll see how it all comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home