Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Two finished knittin' projects



I finished my 'Granny's No Square Handbag', as you can see on the left. I think it will look better when it's not empty. It was kinda fun to crochet for a change.

My day started off pretty nicely. I actually won a cool prize on the Knittin' Mittens KAL, and I can't wait for it to arrive! Don't worry, I'll post a pic as soon as it gets here.

I also whipped up this little cell phone case this afternoon. Came up with the pattern all on my own as I went, with leftover yarn so it was technically free. Okay, so its nothing that spectacular - as a matter of fact, the purple Bernat Boa yarn I used as trim looks a little odd in the photo - but a person has to start their designing endeavors somewhere, right!

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

WHat a cute bag! I love granny squares but I don't crochet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home