Thursday, April 13, 2006

Back to Bloggin'

Well, it looks like I let time get away from me, as its been toooo long since my entry. Luckily my bad luck spell has ended and everything is back to normal.

I actually found a couple of yarn stores within driving distance!! WOO HOO! I stopped by one yesterday and was blown away by all the cool yarns and knitting paraphenalia! I can't wait to see what the other store is like. They are an hour away but well worth the drive, because just think of all the cash I'll save on shipping! (Yes, we are not going to think about the price of gas I use on the trip there....because this is happy fun yarn we're talking about....so it doesn't count because I said so!!) I was so overwhelmed by actually getting to touch all the yarn and see them 'in person' that I had a terrible time figuring out what to actually buy, but I did leave with a ball of Sockotta which I plan to start knittin' away on tonight.

In other news from my knitting bag, I decided to scrap the red shrug I was working on because I had just gotten sick of looking at it. I started on my short sleeved red tubey which I think is going to be a little more fun to knit.

The weather here is beautiful right now. Up in the 80's today! I can practically feel summer comin'!

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Blogger Ragan said...

I am glad that your bad luck is over! And...a yarn store close by...how wonderful! It is in the 80's here too...hurray!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home