Saturday, March 18, 2006

Not much has been going on this week, but I don't like to go for more than a few days without blogging so here I am!
Thanks for all the compliments on the Skully Pirate Illusion scarf! That type of knitting is really fun to do. I did some searches the other day for dog and cat illusion patterns but couldn't find any. I did find a few sites that gave good instructions on how to chart your own that I just might try sometime.
I also forgot to mention on my last post that the pink and purple illusion scarf counts for this month's Project Spectrum, since March is pink and red month. I am also hoping to get a red shrug done this month, right after I finish my March Magic Stripe socks this weekend. Oh, and you know I'll have to post a picture of those the second I get finished. I get such a kick out of getting that little letter by my name on the Sock-a-Month Knit-Along!

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger aija said...

The sock a month KAL gets me going too; the 1st thing I do when I have both is email in for the moth's letter :)

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I love the Sock a Month KAL! It's one of the motivators to get me going...I want to keep knitting socks and I think I'll be sad when it's over...guess I'll have to find another one like it to join in LOL!

Can't wait to see a pic of your latest socks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home