Monday, February 13, 2006

1st night of Westminster

I was busy watching the first night of the 130th Westminster Dog Show tonight. (It's my dream to one day make it there with one of my own dogs so I had to watch) It's like the Doggie Super Bowl! Of the group winners so far, I like the pug and the Rottweiler. The Boston didn't win group, not surprising because they are usually overlooked in the crowded Non-Sporting group. Tomorrow night I'll also be rooting for the German Shepherd in the Herding group and the Bloodhound in the Hound group. Yep, I'm really into dog sports!

So I didn't have time to take any pictures today, but promise to tomorrow. I'm coming along pretty well with my Knitting Olympic Shrug and I have started my second 'Fancy Heel' sock.

Another thing I really like is Knit-Alongs, as I guess you can tell by the ones listed in my side bar. I'm trying to figure out just the perfect yarn to use for the 'Red Hot Sizzlin' Socks-Along'.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Can't wait to see the pics you post! I've only really joined a couple of the knit alongs...I was debating the red hot sox one, but I don't know if I can knit that many red socks...I like other colours too, lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home