Saturday, January 28, 2006

Well, I've been bit by the flu bug

Well, I've been bit by the flu bug, so
not much is going on around here.

My mom just got in a couple of packages from eBay full of knitting needles and crochet hooks! It's quite a cool stash of hardware, let me tell ya! I went by today and she was nice enough to contribute some to my needle collection.
Thanks Mom!!

I did watch a cool movie last night, The Skeleton Key, which I really liked! Nothing better for the flu than snuggling up in a quilty bed watching horror movies.

I'm better tonight, so I'm fixin' to go knit a while.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Hi! I saw your link over on Knittin' Mom's blog and thought I'd stop over.

I'm glad you're feeling better. I managed to get a cold this past weekend, but already I am feeling better and it's going away.

That's great that your mom contributed to your needle collection. Mom's are great that way!

Feel free to stop at my blog sometime and let me know you were there :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home