Saturday, January 21, 2006

Currently on my needles

I currently have 3 'works in progress' going right now, which is really unusual for me, since I usually only like to only work on one thing at a time. I have 1/3 of the Alien Illusion Scarf from Stitch 'N Bitch done, a bit over a half of my very first sock EVER (I'll post more on my adventure with those @%$ double pointed things later), and I'm working on a scarf for the Red Scarf Project. I only learned of that project a few days ago when I was surfing blogs - the deadline is January 28, so I had to get crackin'!

I am hoping to have time tomorrow to sit down and figure out the technical side of blogging so I can post pictures and stuff here.

Well, it's almost midnight here, so I'm off to bed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home