Monday, February 06, 2006

My New Knitting Needle Rolls



Yep, I had to make myself two new needle rolls, so now all my needles are organized.

I think the little one for my double points is the cutest, and I like that it matches my knitting bag. The purple one is yellow on the inside, and I have plenty of room for even more needles. I made sure to have enough slots for all 19 sizes of needles plus room for plenty of extra stuff.

I was a busy knitting this weekend, too. I'm making progress on the Alien Illusion Scarf because I'm bound and determined to get that done this week. And I finally got to start the Fancy Heel Socks I'm been looking forward to making.

4 Comments:

At 8:30 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Those are great! You did a wonderful job on them!

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Jen (pieKnits) said...

Wow, great job on both the needle rolls and bags. I wish I could sew that well!

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

Thanks! I really like sewing stuff, and these were quick and fun! Plus I really, really needed to get all my knitting gear organized, so the added bonus is now I don't have to run all over the upstairs and downstairs to find my needles, because they are all cozy in their rolls and the rolls are in the bags.

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Chrissy said...

Those are some pretty hardcore knitting needle roles. I don't think I've ever seen one as big as the large one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home