Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Thing are going great!

I'm finally over my stupid flu bug and thing seem to be going great for a change! Over the weekend, we went to a Rally trial in Tennessee with my dog, Maizy. She won her class and earned her first leg toward the title! Woo Hoo! She insisted I post her picture, posed all nicely with her ribbons and the little green hedgehog toy she won!

In case you didn't know, the other BIG obsession in my life is my dogs, which I raise, train, and show. If I'm not knitting, or homeschooling my kids, you can bet I'm busy with my dogs.

Then yesterday, my mom gave me another cool gift, a Stitch 'N Bitch Knitter's Design Journal! How cool is that! I LOVE it! It's full of all kinds of cool information and all kinds of stuff.

I'm still working on the Alien Illusion Scarf for my daughter, Amanda. This thing is taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but it is really fun to see the alien faces pop out! I'm also waiting for the Mail Lady to bring me the sock yarn I have ordered so I can start my next pair of socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home