Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Snowy, Messy Afternoon

It is a snowy messy afternoon here in Western Kentucky, let me tell ya. It's not even the fun type of snow you can sled in and make snowballs with; no, it's just the kind that melts on its way down to the ground, making a slushy muddy mess.
I am soooo close to finishing that Alien Scarf, I can't stand it. If you notice on my little Knit-o-meter progress bar thingy on the right, I am now over 90 % done! By tomorrow night I WILL have it finished, oh yes I will.

I am having fun with the socks I'm working on. Much prettier than the last little pair of blue ones.

I got to spend some time today working with Maizy and Pixi (two of my Boston Terriers) on their Agility Weave Poles, or 'weavies' as we call 'em. They have an agility trial coming up in early March, so they like getting in some practice. It will be Pixi's first time in the ring and I think she'll do just fine. It's a good thing we have their practice poles in the house 'cause it's too dang cold to do it outside.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The other day they were calling for us to get snow today, however, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was nice and sunny. It's been a weird winter and normally this time of year we have a ton of snow on the ground. Now all we have is pretty much what is left in banks from snowplows...and that isn't much. Of course there is still time left in the season for us to get plenty of snow...

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

I am wanting to get at least one really good snow this year. I am dying to get in some sledding on the huge hills around here! And the kids like snowball fights.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home