Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pirate Skully Scarf

I finished Brittany's Skully Pirate Scarf ! I think it looks pretty cool, if I do say so myself! I used this great pattern from Ysolda's blog.


Guess what you can do with leftover fringe pieces....




just ask Punk Rockin' Maizy!

The bad news is that I had plenty of extra time to finish the scarf this morning because we had to miss today's Agility trial due to flash flood warnings for practically every city between here and there. So that sure sucked, but at least we didn't end up off in a ditch somewhere. Maybe it quit raining SOMETIME this year.

Now I'm gonna look at that funny picture of Maizy again to make myself laugh, then I'm gonna go work on knitting some socks.

8 Comments:

At 5:50 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Good job on the scarf. I love the colours!

Maizy looks so cool! And I'm sure she's glad you took her pic like that too ;o) LOL

Do you know if that kind of scarf has other patterns...like cats? I'd like to make one like that if it had cats on it.

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Cece said...

I love(!!!) the scarf! Very cool.

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger sheep#100 said...

Poor pooch!

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger aija said...

That is a rad scarf!

 
At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That turned out great!

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Ragan said...

Your scarf is amazing! I will have to show my daughter, she will love it.
AND...I laughed so hard when I looked at that picture of poor Maizy! That would brighten the worst of days!

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

oooooh I love these scarves and you did a fabulous job on it!

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Persnickety Knitter said...

Hey, cool scarf! I made an alien illusion scarf a few months ago and I really liked the "illusion" technique. I'll have to try this one some time soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home