Saturday, February 18, 2006

Gimme an 'F' !


For my finished pair of February socks, that is! This fun 'Sock-a-Month Knitalong' is my absolute favorite!

These were made with Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Wheat and Green, and in Magic Stripe Bright Spring. The pattern is 'Fancy Heel Socks' from the November 2005 issue of Creative Knitting Magazine.
I liked the pattern, and have the perfect pair of backless shoes to wear them with. They really are cozy and warm! The self-striping yarn was only used on the leg (carried with the other yarn) so I think I have enough of it left over for another whole pair of socks, and since I don't have to buy any more yarn for that pair, I guess it would make them free, huh! Well, close enough to it to make me feel like I got a bargain, anyway!

6 Comments:

At 2:06 PM , Blogger Zonda said...

Tina, I love your socks! Wow, with all that detail they must have taken forever. I hope you still get the lumbarjack, I love mine and they still feel good even though I hated knitting with the yarn...sometimes splitty. The colors are what enticed me.

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger lexa said...

I love your socks - dig that heel! I'm very partial to green as well.

 
At 1:38 AM , Blogger Carol said...

Wow-- I do really like those. I wonder if I have that mag...

 
At 7:09 AM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Love the socks!! The look great!!

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Lisa P said...

Great socks! I love the heels! :)

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Carol said...

Good-looking socks! Love the heel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home