Thursday, September 28, 2006

Granny Bag in progress and a cute picture of Maizy

Above is my progress on the crocheted Granny purse. The only bad thing I can really say about crochet as opposed to knitting is that you have to pay more attention to it. I prefer knitting in the front of the tv because I can generally do quite a few stitches while my eyes are glued to the set, where with crocheting I more or less listen to the program while making sure my hook doesn't stab the wrong part of the stupid stitch. But, it's still kinda fun for a change.

That is Maizy modeling her fancy, faux fur trimmed housecoat that she got for her last birthday. What did you just think?! Shame on you!! My dogs are not spoiled, they're special!

3 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I'd say "she's pretty in pink!" LOL And I bet she feels special also.

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Jillio said...

oh my, the dog in the housecoat!? lovely! hehe. pink is totally her color :)
i like the colors in your granny bag! very cool!

 
At 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! That is too cute for words!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home