Sunday, April 23, 2006

A peek inside our Mini Farm


First, let me post my Works-In-Progress. The picture shows my red Tubey on the right and Sockotta socks on the left. As for the socks, I'm still working on the 'Forethought' heel...doesn't it look weird at this stage? Almost like the sock is sprouting a mouth! LOL

I thought y'all might like a look inside our little MiniFarm.
We love animals and have a lot of fun with them, not to mention all the free eggs we can eat! Sherlock is our bull calf and the three pygmy goats are named Kiki, Minnie Pearl, and Celie. We have more chickens that didn't come running over to be in the picture; we have a nice assortment, all purebred. The guinea's head is hidden behind the Khaki Campbell duck, but she is a character. We really like unusual birds, as I guess you tell by the Silkie, Polish, and Turken!




To the left is a shot of the brooder with some chicks and baby ducks. I'll try to get a better a cuter picture of them outside soon.

Here is a cute picture of a kid with a kid! That's my little boy, Tyler, with our new baby goat.


I do promise not to turn this into the "Green Acres" blog, but I thought y'all might like to see some of our animals, and I do like to throw in some non-crafty stuff sometime. We stay pretty busy around here most of the time, but have a lot of fun. Our kids are homeschooled, Wonderland Kennels is my small business and big passion in life (training, showing, raising, and constantly being around my dogs), and our farm animals are a nice hobby.

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM , Blogger aija said...

Oh, I really do enjoy the farm pics though. I live surrounded by concrete so your pics are such a breath of fresh air :)

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Ragan said...

Oh my! You ARE busy aren't you!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home