Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Thought I'd share a little Kentucky scenery with y'all. This is a picture of the cornfield behind my house.

I just had to grab my knitting needles and make something, so I whipped up a Dragonfly dishcloth yesterday. Then I spent a big chuck of time today making a real list of all the stuff I want to try to make sometime before this winter is over - I'm kinda obsessive about my lists, which I do on Excel - so I have 42 things on there....so far. Will I actually get them all done? Only time will tell that one, but at least when I get ready to start a new project, now I can just grab my fancy-schmancy list to know what to buy to make whichever pattern for which person, with a little estimate of the costs on there, too!

I just finished reading a great book last night! Cell by Stephen King, the god of all that is cool, spooky, and weirdly fasinating. It's about something happening to make all those millions of people who are incessantly yammering away on their cell phones go nuts, start killing people, and get the ball rolling toward Armageddon. I LOVED IT! Great book!

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Glad to see you back in the swing of things with knitting and blogging!

I've sent you an email invitation via blogger to join the Knittin' Mittens KAL, so if you don't receive anything in a day or two, just let me know. Some others I had to send more than once because for some unknown reason they didn't go through the first time.

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

Hi Shelley!

Thanks, I'm glad to be getting back in the groove of things! And it looks like I picked the perfect time to do it, 'cuz I can join your Knittin' Mittens KAL during its first month! What a cool idea you had with that!

Your email is in my 'In' box but I can't open it. Their is a big pink warning thingie showing up on it. Apparently, the internet is mad at us! LOL

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

Shoot! Please ignore the typo in my above post. I spelled the wrong 'their' up there! LOL I mark that wrong on my kids' papers, so I can't let myself slide or one of 'em will get on this blog and point it out me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home