Sunday, October 15, 2006

Redecorated the blog!

Yes, I finally got around to redecorating the blog, 'cuz I was sick to near puking looking at that old pink template. I think this one looks cool! Please excuse the ginormous letters on most of the old posts, unless I go back and edit every one of them.

My whole family is sick with a second flu bug, real fun after just getting over a horrible cold/sore throat/cough. So I'm surrounded by germy, cranky people right now, plus I'm sure I'm a real joy to them, too! LOL

And on the knitting front, I decided what to do with the yarn I bought in a color totally unsuitable for the cardigan I was gonna make. I'm going to make a few pairs of socks with it. I have the leg of one nearly done now in a nice pattern, the yarn has a really nice feel to it, and since it's sport weight, it seems to be knitting up pretty quickly. My daughter Amanda loves the color blue, so this pair is for her. Want to hear something amazing? I gave her a choice of 5 stitch patterns I was condsidering for her socks, and she actually picked the same one I liked the best!! In case you aren't the parent of a teenage girl, please note that this usually never happens in the real world!

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Never happens in the real world? Weeeellll, only if she doesn't KNOW what YOU would pick, hehe. And she wants you to knit her socks, huh? Smart girl.

BTW, I love the scissors fob you won. I need to find me one of those. Very nice.

 
At 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new look! I hope you're all feeling better soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home