Sunday, October 22, 2006

Not a good week

Sorry I've been away from bloggin' for the past few days. My uncle passed away on the 18th of October. The funeral was yesterday, so things should be getting back to normal around here very soon.

I did get one of those blue socks finished just this morning. I need to get this pair and some mittens done for this months KALs. And with Halloween coming up my 16-year-old daughter, Brittany, has me making a costume fancier than my prom dress was! If I get this right, she is going to be Elizabeth Swan from "Pirates of the Caribean, Part Two, Curse of the Black Pearl". So I would think my hands and mind should be more than occupied these next few days!

1 Comments:

At 2:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you find solace and comfort soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home