Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!


Happy Halloween, everybody out there in Blogland!! My kids carved the pumpkins above: Brittany did the cat, Tyler did the Jolly Jack in the middle, and Amanda did the cool anime Boston Terrier, fashioned after our very own little Capone. Behind the pumpkins, you can see part of the view from our bay window.

Here they are in their costumes: Tyler is Darth Vader, Brittany is Tinkerbell (I got her to change her mind and wear this one so I won't have to make the Elizabeth Swann super-elaborate dress. . . until the premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean, part III this coming summer), and Amanda is the Grimm Fairy. As you can tell, we all really get into the holiday spirit and love dressing up!! In a few minutes, we're gonna scarf down a ton of candy and watch some horror movies! We loooooove Halloween!

Tomorrow is the starting day for the big NaNoWriMo project, and I can not wait to get started! I think it will be a lot of fun, a lot of work, and a good excuse to stay up day and night chugging gallons of coffee!

I did finish the pair of mittens I was knitting in time to get my October credit for the Knittin' Mitten KAL. I was gonna post a picture of them here, but I'm afraid blogger would swallow them - it took a while to get the other two pics to go through.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM , Blogger Debra said...

Tina, cool pumpkins and costumes! :)

Best of luck with the first day of NaNoWriMo. I've written 1012 words this morning, and will write some more this evening, and hopefully get a decent start. I hope you do too! Happy writing! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home