Saturday, October 28, 2006

October socks are done


I finished Amanda's pair of Harebell Lace socks, from the Sensational Knitted Socks book. I think they turned out pretty well! And yes, they are actually the same height; the one just isn't pulled up all the way.

I finally got started on this month's mittens, so I should be able to finish the pair by Monday. I cranked out over half of the first one while watching Steven King's 'It' this afternoon. Yep, ole Pennywise the clown is just as spooky the second time I watched him.

Yesterday was Brittany's 17th birthday! We celebrated by going out for pizza and to see the movie "A Nightmare Before Christmas" in Disney 3-D, way cooler than the original version!

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome socks! I have been working on mine this weekend, too.

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger lexa said...

I really like that pattern, and the color is awesome!

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Teri.p said...

These socks are great - the pattern looks wonderful in the yarn you chose.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home