Saturday, October 28, 2006

October socks are done


I finished Amanda's pair of Harebell Lace socks, from the Sensational Knitted Socks book. I think they turned out pretty well! And yes, they are actually the same height; the one just isn't pulled up all the way.

I finally got started on this month's mittens, so I should be able to finish the pair by Monday. I cranked out over half of the first one while watching Steven King's 'It' this afternoon. Yep, ole Pennywise the clown is just as spooky the second time I watched him.

Yesterday was Brittany's 17th birthday! We celebrated by going out for pizza and to see the movie "A Nightmare Before Christmas" in Disney 3-D, way cooler than the original version!

5 Comments:

At 9:21 PM , Blogger Pam said...

Awesome socks! I have been working on mine this weekend, too.

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger lexa said...

I really like that pattern, and the color is awesome!

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Teri said...

These socks are great - the pattern looks wonderful in the yarn you chose.

 
At 2:02 AM , Blogger Hanne said...

Your socks look very nice! I like the blue color.

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger Franco said...

very nice blog!
My name is Franco Di Giacomo
Would it make fun for you,
to make money in the Internet?
(Income for Life!)
Yes?
NEW Business, see the GDI video
www-franco.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home