Thursday, October 26, 2006

Visitors

We are puppy-sitting for some friend of ours, so now we have the patter of 8 extra paws for the next few days! They are the grown puppies of my Maizy and Capone and we really enjoy having them come to visit. It is so much fun watching all 6 little Bostons running around playing! Here is a picture from one of their previous visits last year. (They are actually closer in size than it looks in the picture, but the ones on the left are scooted a little forward and look bigger, and the ones on the right are scrunched down.)

From left to right are Boom-Boom and Rudy Duke (our houseguests), mama Maizy and daddy Capone, and our Gracie and Pixi on the right.

I added a Wonderland Kennels button to the sidebar, in case y'all want to see what I spend some of my non-bloggin' time on.

I also added a list of the some of the blogs I visit to the sidebar. These were the first ones that popped into my head last night, so I'll be adding some more. If I normally stalk your blog and you don't see your's listed over there, let me know and I'll probably add it! :)

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM , Blogger Johnny Ong said...

u sure u r babysitting that few dogs in that attached pic?

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

Yep, I'm dog-sitting the two on the left, but the other four on the right are mine.

 
At 6:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you have your hands full!
Thanks for adding my button to your blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home