Monday, September 03, 2007

WIP and back to homeschool


I'm nearly done with the first Pomatomus sock. I really like the design and the way it's turning out. I did have to look up how to 'Purl through the back loop', but once I had that figured out and how to read Chart B, it's been going smoothly. I'm also about halfway through with a cool Wine Bottle Bag/Cozy, shown on the right. Hobbygasa was so nice, she translated the pattern for me from Norwegian to English! I can't wait to see how this knits up!
This is our first week back to Homeschool and things are getting off to a nice start. This year's subjects include English, Math, History, Science, Geography, Civics, Computers, The Arts, Languages, Lessons in Life. Math and algebra are always met by my kids with the least enthusiasm, and I think history is the most interesting.

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM , Blogger HobbygÃ¥sa said...

Lovely pattern on that sock, and beautiful color! Beautiful color on the wine bottle bag too - I am SO waiting to see it felted and finished! Take care!

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Carol said...

I love the wine bottle bag pattern. It would make a nice Christmas gift...where did you find it?

 
At 1:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Pomatomus socks are coming along very beautifully - I love the color you've chosen for them! And that Wine Bottle Cozy is going to look awesome too - what a great idea! Happy Knitting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home