Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Holiday World

We had some fun Sunday at Holiday World theme park in Santa Clause, Indiana. Even though it was 100 degrees and humid, we all had a great time. They have some of the fastest wooden roller coasters in the country there, plus a bunch of other fun rides, and the fountain drinks are free all day long!

I had boring jury duty again this morning. Whoop-te-doo . . . not! I still didn't get picked but got to watch for an enthralling hour and fifteen minutes as people were selected and questioned. There was a happy stampede for the courtroom door when the rest of us got dismissed.

On the knitting front, I should be done with Amanda's Breeze socks by this weekend and I've just started a really cool Oblique scarf set. And my list of things-I-want-to-knit grows by the hour!

I'm also still busy as a cat covering up poop, and will most likely be that way for the next two weeks. I'm in the middle of homeschool lesson plans, making knitting needle cases for the Etsy shop, filling out my Flagon and Trencher genealogical society application, and trying to get some 'spring cleaning' done, as well as every other thing I usually do around here.

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing me a happy b-day. I'm 40, holy cow, when did that happen???

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Jaye said...

It seemed it was 100 or nearly that almost every where on Sunday - yuck! Glad you all had a great time inspite of the heat & humidity.

Your week sounds extremely busy, exhausting and crazy. I have no idea how you'll fit in knitting time! Wow! Good luck, Tina!

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Carol said...

Wooden roller coasters....not for me...my hubby yes, he has ridden on the coasters out here numerous times...me...I don't do heights..lol
Don't know how you fit so much into your day...glad you mentioned the breeze socks...I started a pair and have been side tracked so now I need to go dig them out and finish...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home