Monday, July 16, 2007

Yarn in the Mailbox!


Look what was waiting in my mailbox this afternoon!! Yes, my maillady has finally came thru for me! Woo Hoo! Can you believe all this yarn only cost 20 bucks, and that was including the shipping and handling! Even though I'm very, very, very impatient when it comes to waiting for package to come, this only took six business days after I placed the order, which is pretty quick - of course, I would have preferred that they instantly beam it to me the second I placed it in my virtual cart, but hey, I guess I have to wait for technology to catch up!


I took the picture in natural light and it seems to have captured the actual colors of the yarn. I especially am impressed with how pretty the top two balls of Golden Heather look, 'cuz those are gonna be socks for little ole me. The two in the middle are Petal and Hyacinth. The skeins on the bottom row are destined to be turned into a Booga Bag; the colors are grass, chestnut, daffodil, cranberry, and pumpkin.
Now I can get started on my July socks for the SAM3.

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger Carol said...

Love your yarn...I have the Palette yarn in Fawn and Apricot..Let me know how the Wool of andes works...I haven't tried that yet...
Oh, and I LOVE your patio...looks very inviting.

 
At 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yarn is beautiful, I can't wait to see everything knitted up!

 
At 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarn! (KP is dangerous for me....I always end up adding more and more yarn to get the free shipping)

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Paula said...

Oh I just love Knit Picks! Great yarn at great prices!

P.S. nice patio you have there too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home