Thursday, June 28, 2007

June Footies


I actually got finished with a pair of socks for the Sock-A-Month 3 knit-a-long, these cute little Sockotta footies.


I was kind of disappointed to find out that a craft show I had been planning to set up at this weekend got canceled. Just my luck, since it was only 25 minutes away and indoors! I had been busy making a whole bunch of extra stuff to take - like a cute baby quilt that I spent last Sunday stitching away on - but fine, I'm trying to look on the positive side. I could use a vacation, or at least a little break, so maybe I can find something fun to do on Saturday . . .


My COOL FIND OF THE MONTH
While I was shopping at the big Firefly summer sale at JoAnn Fabric and Craft Store, my husband actually found something I needed! I had been bugging him to take my Mundial scissors in to be sharpened - since they were so dang dull that my thumb went numb for two days after I used them to snip the edges of some blue jean dogs toys I made a few weeks ago - and he found this cool Fiskars Scissor sharpener on sale for about $7. It works great.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Love the socks, Tina!

Glad to see you're blogging again. I thought maybe you'd given up on blogging or something!

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Carol said...

I love the socks...I did a pair in almost the same colors...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home