Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I switched

Sorry it had been a while since my last posting, but there are two very good reasons for it.

1. I have been busier than a cat covering up poop! With the homeschooling, genealogy, dogs, farm animals, keeping the house clean enough to walk thru and sanitary enough that we don't come down with the plague, and everything else going on around here, I haven't had a spare minute. Since school is out for the summer, I'm hoping to actually have enough time to sit back and enjoy things for a while.

2. I hadn't switched over to the "New and Improved Blogger". Nope, I just hadn't had the heart to bother myself with that until today. Since I had had problems with blogger before, I was afraid that the switch would either screw up my blog or possible mess up my computer in some sinister way. So far so good. I switched it a few minutes ago and the world has yet to end!

3 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome back! I was wondering where you were. Summer is a great time, isn't it?

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

Hi Pam!

I was hidin' out for a while! LOL

Yep, summer is a great time. The weather here is actually great right now - sunny, breezy, and in the 80s. The nights are my favorite; I sleep with the windows open, since we live out in the country, I get to listen to the bullfrogs, crickets, and whipperwills (or however the heck you spell it!) while I'm going to sleep. That is what I missed the most all those years when we lived in the city.

 
At 11:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hiding for a couple of weeks myself. I love the sound of nature, it's so relaxing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home