Thursday, November 30, 2006

My NaNo Nosedive

Well, who wants to guess why I haven't posted in a while? Something came up to where I couldn't work on my NaNo project for a few days, so then it came to a standstill. Since I figured out that my missed week of NaNo effort meant that there was no way I could possibly finish it by the deadline, I went into avoidance mode. I didn't want to think or blog about it! I'm fine with it, I'll just finish it up in December, so for now, I'm happy to have reached the halfway mark.

I did get some knitting done. I finished Tyler's mittens, though they are snitchless, but they should keep his little hands warm. And I made myself a hat with Noro yarn (this yarn is soooo pretty, I just loved it!).

I picked up some more yarn for hats for the girls, real pretty stuff in soft alpaca. First I have to finish the gloves from hell I'm currently working on. Brittany wanted them instead of mittens. I like two fingers on the first one, so we'll see how that turns out. Mittens are a whole lot more fun to work on, let me tell ya!

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Even getting half done for NaNo is a great accomplishment! Be proud of that :o) (which I'm sure you are).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home