Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Etch-0-Sketch Art

I had to post this amazing picture my 11-year-old, Tyler, drews on his Etch-O-Sketch! I could not believe he was able to put in so much detail, especially since I had always had a hard time just drawing a plain old square on the thing, no way I could figure out how to create anything curvy or round! With the little creature standing on the counter, the lettering, the scenery outside the kitchen window, and the catapiller lying next to the coffe mug adorned microwave, I think he must be a creative genius!

I should be able to finish Tyler's Snitch mittens in the next day or so. The knitting is going pretty slowly right now, since most of my already scarce spare time is being spent on my NaNo project, pounding out word after word on my keyboard way into the wee hours of the night.

4 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Paula said...

Your 11 year old is a creative genius! I could never draw more than squiggle lines on my etch o' sketch! What a fantastic picture!

I am doing NaNoWriMo too this year and it is kicking my butt!

 
At 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat etch a sketch drawing is incredible!!

 
At 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hloy cow! That's amazing.

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger monica said...

Wow! that is amazing, my kids are impressed with it too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home