Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas! And tell all of the kids out there in bloggerland not to worry about a thing. Our little Capone is well prepared to fill in as one of Santa's spare reindeer!

Here is a shot of the sweater vest I made for Tyler to wear tonight for Christmas Eve with my side of the family. It is made from Patons chunky Shetland yarn, and it has a nice cable running up the front that doesn't show up very well in the picture. He has a new button down shirt with a nice tie to wear with it....he's not real excited about the tie part, but he just looks so cute all duded up, I couldn't help myself!

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Oh my goodness...the puppy/reindeer is so cute!!

Love the sweater vest - such a nice colour.

 
At 4:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great reindeer!
I love the vest and I am sure Tyler looked very handsome!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home