Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gloves


I actually finished these gloves's for Brittany without having a complete nervous breakdown! They looked just awful while they were still on the needles because there were nasty gaps and weird spots between the fingers; luckily , these were corrected when I wove in the loose ends. I'm glad I have the experience of making these under my knitting basket, but never again! Mittens are soooooo much fore fun to make.

I absolutely love the alpaca Atacama brand yarn I'm using for hats for my girls. It is sooooo soft and the colors are really pretty. I went back to the store to snag a green hank for a scarf for myself! I'll post some pictures as soon as I get this second hat finished. I also have some plans to make make up some 100% wool mittens for when the first snow hits. Personally, I can't wait for a big blizzard to come along so I can do some sledding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home