Sunday, June 17, 2007

Knitting Needle Rolls


I've been busy making knitting needle rolls this week. The pretty red one on the left is mine, and already holding my ton of needles. I just love this pretty brocade fabric! I like to make these plenty big so that there is a bunch of extra room for adding needles as time goes on, so the Deluxe size has 47 pockets and the Standard size has 34. The two small ones on the bottom are for double points or crochet hooks and have about 12 pockets each, with each pocket able to hold at least three sets of needles. Three of these are in my Etsy shop and the little red one is on ebay because the inside row of pockets is slightly crooked, and, being the obsessive perfectionist I am, I felt moved to sell it for half price.
The sunburn remedy worked amazingly on the kids! After two treatments the bright red burns had turned into a nice tan on their extra fair skin, and there is no peeling.
No more snakes have been spotted trying to terrorize us in our yard, so hopefully Mr Slimey has moved on.

4 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger Carol said...

Your knitting rolls are just gorgeous...I love the brocade...

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

Thank you so much!

I love brocade, too. The design on the fabric is just so pretty. That's why I had to keep the red one for myself!

Thanks so much for your etsy order, too! I'll get it in the mail to you tomorrow!

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger Carol said...

I love the package I received in the mail yesterday.....I can't believe how beautiful this item is and want to thank you so much...I only wish I could post a picture to everyone....Isent you an email and hope you get it...let me know..

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Ragan said...

They are beautiful! Hope that the snake is gone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home