Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Fun Quizzes and Meme

Following a link from Shelley's page, I just took a couple of fun quizzes which show that I am way too interested in drinking coffee and blogging! Try these out, they are fun!



70%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Online Dating



So, I had to do the Wikipedia Meme, too, since it sounded like fun, so here it is. My birthday is March 10th.
Three events that have happened on that day:
1. in 1876 Alexander Graham Bell made the first successful phone call.
2. in 1964, Ford produced the first Mustang
3. in 1814 Napolean I of France was defeated at the Battle of Laon
Two people born on my birthday:
1. Chuck Norris
2. Sharon Stone
3. Osama Bin Laden!!
One Holiday on my birthday:
1. Tibetian Uprising Day (Whatever in the heck that is!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home