Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy 4th to everybody out there in Bloggerland! We're going to my Mom & Pops' house tonight for dinner and fireworks. I'm hungry and lookin'
forward to it!



I finished some necklaces today. Those cool donut shaped pendants are everywhere but I didn't want just a plain one, SO I whipped up three out of fimo clay. Detailed with an ivy design, they are hanging on black leather
cords. They were quick and fun to make. Pictured here are the two I put on etsy, and I made an extra one from the copper color that I'm keeping for myself.



And of all things to be knitting today, mittens! See, even this Barred Rock
hen
couldn't believe I was goofy enough to be
knitting wool mittens in July!

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. Those pendants are gorgeous! At risk of sounding like an idiot, are those raised stamps or whatnot that you imprint the design with, or are they 'drawn'?

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

Thanks!

The design you asked about is stamped on with a small, narrow regular stamp (not one of those texture sheets) after I had the shape and thickness of the pendant like I wanted. I just stamped it a few times and overlapped until I was happy with it.

I'm actually very new to using the polymer clay but I just love it, since it is really easy to use and you can make it into just about anything.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home