Sunday, July 29, 2007

My final SAM3 entry is done!

I finished the pair of Breeze anklets this morning. They are pictured below, being modeled by Brittany since I knit them for her.



I'm gonna start a second pair for Amanda this afternoon. Not only do I love this pattern, but looky at how much yarn I had left over! All from one little 50 gram ball of KnitPicks Palette! Thought that was pretty cool.
Not a whole lot else going on around here this weekend. I'm looking forward to kickin' off the Do Something New KAL, which officially starts this coming Wednesday! Should be a ton of fun!

3 Comments:

At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I've seen those somewhere before :-)...aren't they great? Not a huge investment in time or yarn either!! Yours are beautiful in the deep pink/coral!

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger Carol said...

I just started a pair of the Breeze yesterday....love your color...

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Paula said...

oh those are cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home