Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dogs on Thursday, post taken over by Maizy



I'm Maizy, the pretty little Boston Terrier in the picture above, and I have taken over the posting today! I'm 7-years-old and pretty much rule the roost around here. Yep, I have all five humans wrapped around my little paw, especially my best buddy, Tina. I sleep in her bed, ride on her lap in the car, always get the best treats, and I help her boss her husband around. I have my own little cushion under her computer desk so I can help her with her blogging, and I'm always beside her when she's knitting or making things. The other dogs also think of me as the Queen of Wonderland, so I'm livin' the good life.


I'm awfully smart, as well as pretty! I am a whiz at Agility and Obedience, and I have my first leg towards a Rally title. Agility is the most fun, though, 'cuz I like running and jumping. . . and showing off! I'm even good at the weave poles.


I don't always cooperate. Like on this picture Tina tried to get. There was a stupid butterfly trying to get in the shot(to the left of my head on the chair arm), so I flat out refused to smile, and I closed my eyes to protest! See the indignation on my face!! So there, Queen Maizy shares the spotlight with no mere insect!


If you want to see more about me - and come on now, who wouldn't - you can check out Maizy's Webpage. My buddy signed us up for 'Dogs on Thursday' so I'm sure y'all will be seeing plenty of me and the Wonderland Gang.

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM , Blogger Paula said...

Well Hello there Maizy!
You are a beautiful little Boston Terrier!
My person and I really enjoyed reading about your achievements too!
You are quite skilled.
I am not very fast or agile. (unless I have something in my mouth that my people want to take back then I can run and weave better than they can!)
If I entered a contest I would definitely win the drooling entry!
I too also have my house wrapped around my paw, except 2 of the cranky old cats, but I will drool on them when they are sleeping to let them know who is boss!)
I hope you have a treat filled week!
~Elise

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Paula said...

P.S. What a fantastic webpage!
I am going to tell my person I need one of those too!

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Heddy said...

what a cutie! Hi Miss Maizy!

Thanks for the comment about my Breeze sock Tina! I want to see yours too ... I think they are a really cute sock and would love to see them in other colours (I want to do another pair as soon as I cast of this second sock!) Show me please!

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Pooch said...

Maizy,
You are indeed a beautiful and talented lady! That wicker chair is perfect for you and is rather throne-like.
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home