Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dang, I'm Behind!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I've been busy, the holidays were hectic, and now I'm behind on just about everything!

First, I want to post a picture of the cool stuff Ragan sent me for winning a Christmas contest on her blog. [I had loaded this picture yesterday, but Blogger seems to have eaten it! Glad it's fixed now, anyway] I LOVED it!! Thanks so much, Ragan!! (Sorry it took me so dang long to post about it!) I loved the handmade Christmas card, the pretty pearl earrings, the cool yarn I plan to make myself some anklet socks out of, the stitch kit, and those beautiful stitch markers!! Getting your package really brightened up my Holiday!!

Now, to catch up for this week's DOGS ON THURSDAY post, here is a picture of Miss Pixi dressed up in my daughter's Build-a-Bear outfit!! How cute is that pose?

8 Comments:

At 7:20 AM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

Glad to see you posting again, I was worried about you.

That little dog is too cute in her poodle skirt.

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Natalie Rush said...

That is so cute and she's even got the sassy look. :)

Thanks for sharing!!

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger Ragan Knits etc... said...

Glad you are back and that you liked the little package!
Hahahah. Cute pic too.

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Vivian said...

Your dogs are breathtakingly cute! What a lady Miss Pixi is.

 
At 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,

I'm not sure if you ever got my messages regarding the October KAL prize, I never received it. I would appreciate your getting back to me when you have time. Thanks!

Shelley.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

Shelley,

I emailed you a few minutes ago. Your package was mailed out over a month ago, but if the postal service lost it, I'll be happy to send another one out. Sorry it hasn't got there yet!

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger Mindy said...

It's easy to fall behind on blogging when other things are going on. Miss Pixi is ready for a night out on the town or a spin on the dance floor in that outfit :) Congratulations on the Amazon contest.

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Carol said...

Hi Tina,
I am so glad to see you back...and congratulations on your award.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home