Tuesday, November 13, 2007

NaNoWriMo progress

NaNoWriMo is eating up my knitting time (eeek, the horror! I haven't finished a knitting project in over a month! ) but I'm having fun with it.

I'm just nearly to the 40% mark. Actually, I am sure what I'm currently working on is a Novella, so I am going to be finished with the body of the book before I hit my 50K word goal. I'm writing in the Mainstream genre for this, books of which are quite often a bit shorter than 50,000 words, so that is fine with me. I am planning to work on a query letter for after I have the book revised, and one of the detailed chapter outlines and a synopsis--I think it would be fair to count these with the word count, and that should round it, hopefully to goal.

I'd love to hear from some of you fellow NaNoers out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home