Sunday, November 04, 2007

Book Meme

I got tagged by Amy for this fun book Meme! The rules are
open the book you're currently reading to page 161 and copy the fifth sentence on the page, then tag 5 bloggers.

I'm reading On Writing by Stephen King. The 5th sentence on page 161 is as follows:
"If you're a plumber who enjoys science fiction, you might well consider a novel about a plumber aboard a starship or on an alien planet."

As for the tagging, if you're reading this and you're interested, post the meme on your blog. Let me know, 'cuz I'd like to read it!

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

A plumber on an alien planet? Sounds like a best seller to me.

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Vivian said...

I listened to On Writing a long time ago (read by Stephen King himself), it's a great memior and great book about the art of writing.

 
At 7:01 AM , Blogger Ragan Knits etc... said...

Hahahah...that was good. I will have to play along with this one. I did the "seven weird things" one already a while back...
this one is very interesting...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home