Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dog Thursday and Einstein


Guess who is keeping one of the puppies? Yep, me! How in the world could I resist that teensy little face? And he is so sweet! In two weeks, he should be old enough to start basic training and I can't wait. I love watching the little guys learn things. Now I just have to decide whether to keep his nickname or change it. Oh, and the cute little dot on top of his head is called a Haggerty Spot; A Mr. Haggerty was one of the first Boston breeders and early on the spot indicated a dog from one of his litters.
You can check on this page if you want to see more pictures of Einstein and his sisters and brother.

11 Comments:

At 6:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhh! How adorable! I wouldn't be able to resist either. Once I bought 2 min pins (sis & bro), 8 wks old 'cause I saw them both at the same time! (Mine's up too - come visit, k?!) Happy DOT :)

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

What a little cutie, he was my favorite from the picture last week.

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger Donna said...

My goodness he is sweet looking. So glad you will have him in the family. Very nice photo too. See you next week on DOT

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger YawnOver said...

So. Cute. How do you get anything done with that little face looking at you?!

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Beth said...

I bet that is some prime puppy breath!

 
At 4:34 AM , Blogger HobbygÃ¥sa said...

I love him! He is so adorable, and Einstein is just the right name for him! He sooo looks like an Einstein. Have a nice weekend!

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Sonya said...

Of course you had to keep this one. How could you have not??

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Vivian said...

That face is absolutely irrisistable! I'd end up keeping all of them given half the chance.

Thanks for your suggestion of Eagle Pack for Bucky. I found the canned food with a few local pet stores, so we are certainly going to give it a try.

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

He is too adorable for words. And, so teetiny. Of course, I don't know how you avoid keeping them all.

 
At 10:35 PM , Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

OMG, he's gorgeous! I'd want to keep them all, lol

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Vivian said...

Hi Tina, I just tagged you. Come see it on my blog :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home