Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday

It was easy for me to figure out which pictures to post this week! Above is Miss Maizy with her four puppies. They are a week old now and have doubled in size, weighing just under a pound each. We keep them in our sitting room off the kitchen, right in the middle of our home. That way, they get used to all the every day sounds and smells, plus they are the constant center of attention for my family! The little boy lying on Maizy's back feet is already my pick for the biggest character, even with his little eyes still shut! The pups are are called Eva, Emaline, Elvis, and Einstein.


That is Daddy Capone relaxing by his favorite sunny window last week.

11 Comments:

At 11:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

how cute are they, I can't wait to show your blog picture to my kids.

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger Paula said...

Squeee! Puppies!
They are sooooo adorable!
I love the names you have given them! :)

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Sonya said...

Ooh puppies! They are so cute!

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Hobbygåsa said...

They are sooo cute! I am really glad you live far far away, or else I might have ended up with a new dog...

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Donna said...

What a miracle of life! They are so precious and Papa is so proud.

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

OMG - LOVE them....... I'd probably get shot if I tried to bring doggy #4 in the house, but SOMEDAY we will have a Boston. Always loved them!

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Andree said...

omg how cute! I can't believe how adorable they are. I love how you are raising them, too. Just outstanding!

 
At 5:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh, the cuteness!!!! I would so love to come over and cuddle them all, they're just the cutest!

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Carol said...

Oh, gosh they are so cute....someday when I am able to stay home I want one......

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Adorable little pups!! Daddy looks quite proud of himself too!

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Hobbygåsa said...

Hey - I just have to tell you! You tagged me - I tagged 7 Norwegian people, and they tagged again, and again - and do you know what - today I saw the tag in a Danish blog, tagged from Norway, and before that from you! Fun isn't it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home