Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Carol tagged me, so here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog
Thanks Carol! This sounds like fun! Hmmm, to narrow it down to just 7 weird things about myself!

1. I'm a pesco vegetarian, which means I eat no meat or dairy, but occasionally will eat seafood.
2. I homeschool 2 of my kids, and the third is now in college.
3. I am a total dog fanatic! I own Wonderland Kennels, where I raise, train, show, and pamper my 10 very special pooches. I seldom go anywhere without one of them. I have literally been around dogs since I was born.
4. My dream in life is to be a published writer someday.
5. I'm also a Genealogy addict, a member of DAR, The Pilgrim society, and a descendant of Charlemagne.
6. I am learning to speak Cherokee.
7. I actually own goats and chickens, which I've turned into pets!

Now to tag 7 very unsuspecting people, Hmmmmm..... (Carol already tagged Pam and Pat or I would have named them, too.)

5 Comments:

At 3:54 AM , Blogger HobbygÃ¥sa said...

Thanks Tina, I take that challange! This is fun! But it may take a day or two or three before I can post it in my blog. I have some heavy translating to do...
Have a nice day!

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Carol said...

You are learning to speak cherokee? that is so neat.....

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger C4G said...

OMG! Another Cherokee speaker! Sweatness!! We could so quiz one another! I bought the Cherokee language workbook and there are audio samples on cherokee.org to help with pronunciation. There was no word for calling in Cherokee that I could find, so I was Crow Talking Woman. HA!! It's so cool to know someone else who wants to speak Cherokee!!

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Paula said...

What fun, I will post mine this weekend.

That is awesome about being a descendent of Charlemagne and learning Cherokee!

LOL, I have been trying to convince my husband to let me have a pet sheep and chickens for years!

 
At 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!
I'll be working on it tomorrow probably =]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home