Sunday, September 16, 2007

PUPPIES!!

Maizy had these beautiful puppies early last Tuesday morning, the first one being born at 1:09 am and the 4th born at 2:44 am!! Mama Maizy and the puppies are all in wonderful health and doing great! Maizy loves being spoon-fed vanilla bean ice cream as a post-partum treat! Click on the picture above if you'd like to learn more about them and see more cute pictures!! It is amazing how much the babies grow everyday. They had their first visit with the vet yesterday, and they are all fat and sassy! They were born in our sitting room, which is where we keep them so they will be used to all the sounds that go on in our home.


Tuesday night I came down with the flu and have been a coughing, wheezy mess ever since, so that is why I haven't posted in a few days. Between taking care of the puppies and homeschooling the kids, my flu medicine has pretty much kept me knocked out. I'm sick but Happy! The husband came down with it first and his lasted just over a week, so I'm hoping to be better in no time.

5 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger HobbygÃ¥sa said...

Congratulations! They are sooo cute! I am so glad to hear that everyone are doing great. I hope you feel better from the flu, it always appeares at the wrong time doesn't it. Take care!

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I love the puppies with their little pink faces. Too cute.

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger Carol said...

They are so cute tina....I hope one day I will be home long enough to have a dog....we have two cats and I just love them to death...
Oh, and I finished my wine cosy...it is so nice...can't wait to make another one. Only wish I could send pictures...maybe one day...

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Carol said...

I tagged you ... check out my blog...not sure what I am doing but it was fun trying..

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Paula said...

Oh Congratulations! The parents are looking very proud and the puppies are so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home