Friday, December 07, 2007

Einstein & Elvis in their winter gear


Einstein and Elvis said it was too dang cold outside for potty training, so we got them these cute hoodies! How do you like the double raspberries!?

I take them out for potty walks one at a time on leash and they are doing really well on their house training. Yesterday was COLD, freezing temperature and windy, so I had on my insulted coveralls. Elvis did his business quick so he could get back in the warm house. Then out comes Einstein who proved how smart (and stubborn) he is. He figured out that if he sat down right between my feet the wind would stay off of him, and I think he could feel the warmth of the coveralls!! The first time he did it, I didn't think that much about it and started walking again. Then he kept on setting right between my feet every time I stood still and looking up at me with his big eyes like, "What the heck is wrong with you! Dragging me out to pee in this weather!" So after that, I made the husband stop at the Rural King and pick up their warm little hoodies. Today I could tell they were warmer and a lot happier on their potty trot in the yard!
We had to bribe them with a pile of treats, which they are shown eating, to keep them both still for that picture above.

9 Comments:

At 5:02 PM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

Ya can't blame a dog for trying to keep warm. They look so cute in in their little hoodies.

 
At 4:16 AM , Blogger Hobbygåsa said...

Sooo cute! Nice hoodies, well he is called Einstein istn't he!

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger Carol said...

They are just tooooo cute...

 
At 9:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tina, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't received the October Do Something New KAL prize yet. Great blog, and good work on the novel! Those dogs are adorable.

Shelley.

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Natalie Rush said...

What great pictures!!! AWE!!! TOO CUTE!!

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Hobbygåsa said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

Happy New Year!

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

Haven't seen you here or on the KAL lately and am hoping that you have just been busy with all of the Holidays and that everything is fine.

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger Paula said...

OMG! Double rasberries! Oh they are just so cute I love their little red coats and their names!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home