Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Maizy is in this week's Dogs On Thursday Spotlight!

Natalie emailed me today to ask if I'd like for Maizy to be this week's spotlight on Dogs On Thursday. Well, heck yeah! Maizy and I are thrilled and honored. (Okay, Maizy has a slight case of the 'Big Head' going on right now, but don't tell her I said that!)

Above is a quick picture of my little Maizy Mae, the little black and white pumpkin who stole my heart, my little sweat pea, our pookie-wookie little poochie! (Um, you probably get the picture by now. I love her to pieces and she knows it)


7 Comments:

At 8:10 AM , Blogger Natalie Rush said...

Post is up!! and Maizy is Queen for the day! :)

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

Who wouldn't love that little face?tycbu

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger dogquilter said...

Awww Maizy deserves a day of the big head!! Maybe she could come give lessons to Wilbur & Charlotte on obedience. :)

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Peggy said...

Tina...I wrote my best about your Princess/Queen for the day at DOT!

But Maise May is so lucky to have found you! I'm so glad she was the feature. Brought back Great childhood memories of a special dog like her..but not as smart!

She deserves being Special and loved lots!

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger Paula said...

She is really an awesome dog!
I am so glad she got spotlighted!

 
At 3:09 AM , Blogger i said...

Maizy is so adorable! Sure she deserves the spotlight!

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Firefly Nights said...

Maizy is a real cutie. So nice to learn more about her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home