Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A great day was had by me!

Monday, March 10th was my birthday, and I turned thirty-nine. I had a great day! I either saw or talked to nearly everybody in my family, Barry and the kids took me out to eat a nice dinner at Olive Garden, and absolutely nothing stressful happened. I repeat, absolutely NOTHING stressful happened, how great is that? And, I've started reading my favorite present, the new Duma Key novel by Stephen King, and I'm loving it so far.



Brittany, my 18-year-old, took this picture of me last week. (Just ignore the goofy look on my face. I always look goofy in my pics) I've never posted a pic of myself here, so here I am holding lil Einstein. He just turned 6 months old and gets just way too much attention, 'cuz he's so dang cute!

6 Comments:

At 1:56 PM , Blogger HobbygÃ¥sa said...

I have also a habbit to look strange in pictures, I hate to be an object for the camera. Oh he's so adorable - little Einstein, 6 months already. I bet he is spoled, who can not spoil someone with that cute face.

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Carol said...

Happy Birthday and you look marvolous girl....

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

Happy birthday!

 
At 2:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

March 10 was also my father's birthday. He would have been 100 this year.

Hope you had a happy birthday. You both look great in the photo.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

A happy belated b'day. It's a great picture. Einstein looks just darling and you look great.

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Cece said...

Happy Birthday - and holy Bat Ears Batman (The doggie's not yours!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home