Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day

Top of the morning to ya!

(Watch out . . . .Gotcha! I'm reaching out through the monitor to pinch those of you who forgot to dress for the 'Wearing of the green' today. Didn't think I could see you, huh!)

Here's a fun St Patrick's Day site full of all things Irish, like beer facts, recipes, and the like.

Well, I'm off to put my Guinness in the fridge. Watch out of the leprechauns, look for some
four-leaf clovers, dance a jig maybe, and have a
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Blogger Rhea said...

Thanks for the St.Patrick's Day link. Happy Birthday a little late, and cute dog in that picture with you!

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

You didn't get me, I remembered to wear green.

 
At 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
Just wondering how you are, haven't seen you on your blog in a while. I hope everything is well with you.
Pam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home