Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Look out. I'm back!

I guess y'all have noticed that I've been absent for the past four months, but I'm back now and ready to start bloggin' again. I was a bit ill, nothing life-threatening, just bad enough to keep me from having any fun. I'm feeling much better now, so look out. I might just blog you silly!

What has everybody been doing this summer? I've mainly been reading so I can recommend some good books.
Duma Key by Stephen King
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz
The Chocolate Mouse Trap by JoAnna Carl
The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson (which I think will hit the Best Seller list real soon. Way Cool!)

The kids, husband, and all the dogs are doing fine. We set up an aviary in our sitting room recently and have a small "Shakespearian Finch Flock" where all the little birds are named after characters from Shakespeare's plays. I think it is just beautiful, so peaceful to watch them and listen to them sing. I'll try to post pictures soon.

3 Comments:

At 7:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you back,and feeling better. I have read a few of those books you listed. There is nothing like curling up with a good book, huh?

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

I'm glad to see that you are back. Hope all is well now.

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Firefly Nights said...

So glad you're well again. Welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home