Saturday, August 23, 2008

Holiday World

We just spent a fun-filled day at Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana. Our older two daughters didn't want to go, so Barry and I took our son Tyler and my neice and nephew Chanler and Trevor, ages 13, 8, and 9.

Everybody acted fine all day, even my husband! LOL Of course, there was the goofy nonsense the last half hour on the way back home, but that's to be expected.

They have great rides, a water park, and get this, FREE ALL YOU CAN DRINK COKES ALL DAY!!! Yes, something in America is actually free!!

2 Comments:

At 7:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, good for you, I am glad you had such a nice day! Free coke? Wow, my kids would have been in heaven.

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

Sounds like a good time for everyone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home