Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nearly NaNo time

It's almost NaNoWriMo time again. For those of you not familiar with the term, it's short for 'National Novel Writing Month'. Those participating try to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days, ending at midnight on November 30th. Grueling, yes, but also a lot of fun and rewarding, if we can get through the whole mnth without being committed to an institution for driving ourselves crazy! LOL This is my third year and I'm looking forward to it. The goal is to get the word count in and finish the rough draft of your novel, the revision and corrections are made the following month.

Let me know if any of y'all are participating!

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm participating, Tina! I'm in as "corra." I added you as a writing buddy. :)

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

Cool Corra!

I add you as a writing buddy, too, plus the girls from TNBW. I'm pretty psyched!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home