Friday, November 20, 2009

NaNoWriMo

I'm definitely not posting much this month, since it's NaNo Time!

NaNoWriMo stands for National November Writing Month. Writers from around the globe peck furiously away at their keyboards until they've written a 50,ooo word novel. I've participated the past three years and 'won' the past two. It's sort of like a competition against yourself, to see if you can do it, but when you hit 50k, the NaNo site turnes your stat bar from blue to green and you get a winner .gif to put on your website and brag about.




Anyway, that's were I am during November. Clacking away in front of the ole word processor. I've had problems lately due to a personal loss, so I'm trying to get back into finishing this project to help keep my mind off of things. Might help, might not. We'll see.

8 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger corra said...

Good luck to you!

 
At 1:46 AM , Blogger savda said...

I am looking forward to see your new post. thanks!
Please take a look at my blog www.khmer-visit.blospot.com,

 
At 3:19 AM , Blogger Lisa M. Henry said...

Hotmail is an email account of Microsoft Corporation. Like Google's Gmail, it is full of features usually xuyen.Neu of an email you want to register an account please follow these basic steps:
Hotmail login

Hotmail review

Sign in to hotmail

Login to hotmail

Recover hotmail password

Tank Trouble is a very interesting flash game about tanks, about war and about destruction
TANK TROUBLE | TANK TROUBLE 2

One Penguin Takes it personally when he is surfing the web and stumbles upon a web site telling him that he cant fly, after that he sets his mind to research and practice flying until he can prove the world that he can..
Slitherio | LEARN TO FLY | LEARN TO FLY 2

Strike Force Heroes is a new game action-packed shooter from the creators of Raze; with 3 game modes, 15 campaign missions and over 65 weapons.
Strike Force Heroes | Strike Force Heroes 4

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Friv4 Games Online said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice article. It is really useful to me and all people. One think in my mind came while reading that it is not wasting of time.
happy wheels | friv4school | happy wheels

 
At 3:37 AM , Anonymous gun mayhem 3 said...

OMG. here is full of very great game. let go of your game.
gun mayhem | age of war
learn to fly | happy wheels game
tank trouble

 
At 3:50 AM , Blogger Alice Denny said...

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger Thu LĂȘ said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: douchebagworkout2.org. What about you?

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger Games 2 Girls said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write
potaca.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home